READING, March 30, 2021 – State Sen. Judy Schwank (D-11th district) will host a Zoom town hall tomorrow at 7 p.m. on issues associated with the coronavirus COVID-19 vaccines. Joining her are medical professionals including:
- Acting Pennsylvania Secretary of Health Alison Beam
- Reading Tower Health Chief, Section of Infectious Diseases Dr. Debra Powell
- Dr. Kim Wolf, Senior Medical Director/Quality, Penn State Health St. Joseph,
- Dr. Lloyd Wolf, Regional Medical Director, Penn State Health Community Medical Group
- Representatives from the Hospital Association of Pennsylvania; and the Pennsylvania Pharmacist Association
Register for the town hall here or visit www.pasenate.com/vaccine and select the March 31st event.