Constituent Services & Resources

My office takes great pride in assisting constituents in cutting through the maze of bureaucratic red tape that can  stand between you and the services you deserve.   We do our best to help all of the people who call, write, email or visit my district and Harrisburg offices.

If you have a question on state government issue, I’ll try to answer it for you. If I don’t have an answer, I’ll work to get you one. If you have a problem or concern with any state government agency, please tell me about it.  Your input is always welcome and appreciated on any legislative issue as I work to represent the interests of the people of the 11th district. So, please feel free to call, email, write or stop in. I look forward to hearing from you. View my office locations.

How My Office Can Help

Following is a list of just some of the services that my office can provide to you, but the list certainly isn’t exhaustive.  Links are provided in many cases to take you to the information that you are seeking, but please do not hesitate to contact my office for assistance or help with these and other requests:

Solicitudes y formularios

View a listing of some of the commonly needed applications and forms available through my office and on the web site. 

Click here for Applications & Forms  →

Certificados de nacimiento y defunción

My office can assist with birth and death certificates. Just call the district at 610-929-2151 for processing options or visit PA Department of Health for more information.

Drivers Licenses & Motor Vehicles

My office can help process motor vehicle registrations, driver’s licenses, learner’s permits and other Department of Transportation forms. We can also assist with problems involving driver’s licenses and registrations.

 Driver & Vehicle Services’ Website   →


My office can provide status reports on legislation, obtain copies of House and Senate bills and state laws.

 Research legislation →   View my legislation →

Touring the Capitol

Information detailing the process for setting up school visits or other groups.

Click here for more information →

Senior Citizen Assistance

Information concerning Health Care, State Property Tax and Rent Rebates.

Help with State Agencies

My office can assist you with problems encountered when dealing with state government and state agencies.

View a list of state agencies